Our school has 2 sectors within the Secondary phase:
Years 7, 8 and 9
Years 10, 11 and 12
Senior Education Transition and Training Plans
As students move into their Senior Phase of learning a Senior Education Transition and Training (SETT) Plan is completed to determine and implement appropriate pathways to meet the student’s needs of the future.
- Curriculum and Work Experience programs will then be tailored to meet the identified priorities for each child and structured under the Curriculum Organisers:
- Communication and Technologies, which includes Language Comprehension and Understanding and Operation of Digital and Other Technologies,
- Community Citizenship and the Environment, which includes Active Citizenship in the local and wider community, similarities and differences between the past and present, an Understanding of Location, Natural and Constructed Features of the Environment, and Scientific Understandings,
- Personal and Living Dimensions, which includes an understanding of Self, Health and Wellbeing, and Everyday Numeracy Skills,
- Vocational and Transitional Activities, including Post-School Pathways and Skills for Life beyond School, and
- Leisure and Recreation, including Physical Activities for Leisure and Recreation, Visual, Performing and Media Arts.
Now That I'm 16.
Now That I'm 18.